Online Exercise Class
The COVID-19 pandemic still provides uncertainty to when normality will return. Despite the government lockdown restrictions to tackle the spread of COVID-19, HELP Hampshire would like to support you in achieving your daily recommended exercise. Dr Faulkner and the practitioners from Hobbs Rehabilitation have organised for two exercise classes to be available to you online weekly.
Zoom Set Up
1) Firstly, create an account on your device. Please click here to direct you to Zoom sign up.
2) The next step will be to click on the "Join A Meeting" tab. Here you will be directed to an access page.
3) For each exercise session a member of Hobbs Rehabilitation will email you a meeting code/ invitation link. Click join
4) After joining a browser tab or download option is available for zoom. You can access the meeting using the Zoom's browser if you wish not to download the software.
5) Ensure video & audio is enabled.